• This townhome exudes curb appeal with its well-maintained
exterior and well-kept community.
• One of the unique features of this townhome is the firstlevel
bedroom with direct access to the front patio. Ample
storage options, including a storage space under the stairs
on the first level, perfect for stashing away seasonal items,
sports equipment, or other belongings.
• A notable feature of this property is the water softener
located in the crawl space. This addition ensures that the
water in your home is gentle on your skin, your appliances,
and your plumbing system. It's an investment in your wellbeing
and the longevity of your home.
• Heading up to the second level you will enter the kitchen
and living room. The kitchen features sleek quartz
countertops, a gas range, self-cleaning oven and beautiful
penny tile backsplash. Pendant lighting illuminates the
space, creating a warm and inviting ambiance.
• The barstool seating space and an eat-in kitchen provide
plenty of room for casual dining, entertaining, or simply
enjoying a quick meal.
• Abundant natural light filters through the east-facing sliding
doors out to the second covered patio space, creating a
bright and airy living space.
• The townhome boasts three spacious bedrooms and three
well-appointed bathrooms providing convenience and
privacy for the whole family.
• The primary bedroom features a trey ceiling fan and
an en-suite bathroom with modern fixtures and finishes.
• Tankless water heater and washer/dryer space can be
found conveniently in between the primary and secondary
bedrooms located on the third floor.
Call us now or send us your information