Rare opportunity to own a brownstone residence on a park in Central Park. This amazing home has been designed with the utmost attention to detail by a homeowner with wonderful taste and style.
* Striking brick, brownstone style residence across the street from a neighborhood park.
* Open main floor plan for easy living and entertaining.
* Great room with fireplace, wide plank wood floors and enhanced millwork overlooks the fenced back patio/courtyard.
* Generously sized dining area with custom built-ins, perfect for family gatherings or entertaining.
* Chef's dream kitchen with oversized center island, soft close cabinetry, quartz counters and tile back splash along with a Viking range, built-in Viking refrigerator adn built-in Miele espresso maker.
* Luxurious primary suite with walk-in closet and "spa" style bath with free-standing tub, shower and dual vanity.
* Additional second floor bedroom with en-suite bath and generous closet space.
* Third level "penthouse" with 3rd bedroom plus adjacent bath and open penthouse/entertainment room with bar area and folding glass wall opening to a roof-top deck with commanding views of the mountains and downtown Denver. This space will "wow" you.
* The third level would also work great as an ultimate work-at-home suite with office area and conference space or for multiple work stations.
* Finished lower level that lives like a separate multi-generational in-law or adult child suite with family room area with kitchen, 4th bedroom and adjacent luxurious bath with "spa" style shower, plus plenty of storage space for a ping pong table, other fun toys or whatever you need.
* Two-car garage accessed through the courtyard.
* Special features of thsi home include wide plank wood floors, designer selected tile, counters and interior finishes, custom built-ins, plantation shutters and custom window coverings, superior interior trimwork including deep crown moldings and custom window casings, sliding glass wall opening the indoors to the outdoor roof top deck, multi-generational living area in the lower level.
The Central Park community is one of the Denver areas most coveted locations with easy walking to parks, open space, neighborhood schools, shopping and restaurants and easy access to light rail, I-70, DIA and downtown Denver.
Call us now or send us your information