Wonderful attention to detail has gone into creating this stunning, traditional residence in the gated Hyde Park neighborhood. This home has been thoughtfully designed to provide an easy living floor plan for everyone in the family and is sited on one of the best interior sites in the neighborhood.
Special features of this home include:
• Dramatic circular stairway with handcrafter iron railing.
• Living room with built-ins, crown molding and wood floors.
• Spacious formal dining room, perfect for family gatherings.
• Easy to use kitchen with center island, Suz-zero refrigerator, Dacor double ovens, gas cooktop and slab granite counters.
• Light filled sunroom adjacent to the kitchen, perfect for a breakfast area and family gathering area.
• Warm and inviting family room with fireplace, raised wood paneling, inlaid wood floors and wet bar.
• Spacious second floor hallway area.
• Master suite with spacious 5-piece bath and walk-in closet.
• Two additional second floor bedrooms each with their own walk-in closet and these two bedrooms share a jack-n-jill bath, each with their own vanity area.
• Finished lower level with family room with built-ins, 4th bedroom, full bath, study/craft room and kitchenette area along with plenty of storage space.
• Main floor powder room and laundry.
• Wood floors throughout much of the house.
• Crown molding, trimwork and millwork throughout the home.
• Charming back yard with flagstone patio, water feature, arbor covered terrace and retractable awning.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to own this beautiful, traditional home in one of the central Denver’s most sought after neighborhoods.
Call us now or send us your information