Unsurpassed attention to detail and workmanship has gone into creating this wonderful residence in the Sageport/Larskspur area. This home is sited perfectly on a large wooded lot that affords great privacy and tranquility.
• Substantial stone and stucco exterior with concrete tile roof.
• Formal entry with coffered ceiling and art niches features views through large windows to the wooded site.
• Dramatic, vaulted great room with fireplace, custom entertainment center and adjacent built-ins and large windows overlooking the main floor deck and wooded site beyond.
• Formal dining room with coffered ceiling detail, recessed buffet niche and art niches.
• Entertainer’s dream kitchen includes custom glazed cabinetry, slab granite counters with detailed edgework, center island, commercial quality Dacor gas double oven range with custom hood, Kitchen Aid dishwasher with matching cabinet panel front, built-in Miele espresso maker and built-in refrigerator with matching cabinet panel front.
• The bayed breakfast room accesses the main level deck with stamped and colored concrete deck surface, the perfect spot to enjoy the quiet and seclusion of the wooded site.
• Off of the great room is the main floor study with custom built-ins, perfect for the work at home professional.
• The main floor master bedroom is off of the entry and includes a bayed sitting area, custom built-ins and entertainment center, luxurious 5-piece bath with steam shower and walk-in closet with custom closet built-ins.
• The convenient main level laundry room includes plenty of cabinet and counter space as well as a sink and window to brighten this area.
• Lower level family room is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends and walks out to a secluded and covered patio overlooking the wooded site.
• One lower level bedroom functions as a second master suite with its own en-suite bath and walk-in closet and access to the lower level patio. A second lower level bedroom has an adjacent bath and the exercise room with large windows could be used as a 4th bedroom with the addition of a closet if needed, and also walks out to the lower level patio.
• Oversized 3-car garage with plenty of room for storage and has an extra high ceiling which could accommodate care lifts if desired or additional overhead storage could be addes.
• Special features of this home include wood floors in the entry, great room, dining room, kitchen and study, superior quality appliances in the kitchen, custom willwork, built-ins and trim detail throughout, steam shower in the master bath, new interior paint on the main level, central air conditioning and convenient garage door openers.
This home is conveniently located in the Sageport/Larkspur area and is near the Golf Club at Bear Dance and is an easy drive to Castle Rock, Monument and Colorado Springs.
Call us now or send us your information