Masterfully situated on one of Castle Pines Village’s most secluded sites, this one-of-a-kind custom home is surrounded by a tranquil paradise of majestic pine trees, manicured lawn, two water features and lush landscaping. A special feature of this home is the outdoor living room designed for the ultimate in three season enjoyment.
Features of this home include:
• Large 1.96 acre wooded and privately landscaped site.
• Two-story entry with sweeping wood and iron staircase.
• Great room with volume ceiling, stone gas fireplace, tile flooring and opens to the front deck overlooking one of two water features.
• Formal dining room with wood floors and coffered and lighted ceiling. The formal dining room accesses the outdoor living room.
• Large kitchen with granite counters, center island, stainless appliances including double ovens and an induction cooktop, walk-in pantry, wet bar and large bayed breakfast area overlooking and accessing the outdoor living room.
• One of the most spectacular features of this home is the three-season, outdoor living room which features a beautiful timber/beamed ceiling, stone gas fireplace and outdoor grilling area, all overlooking a private back yard. Sit back and relax and enjoy your favorite television show or simply enjoy the beautiful setting and sounds of the water feature.
• Main floor study with wood floor and gas fireplace overlooking the outdoor living room.
• Main floor master suite with gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling overlooking the back yard. Master bath with oversized shower with dual shower heads and double vanity that opens onto a large deck with hot tub. Large walk-in closet.
• Second floor hosts three spacious bedrooms, one with an en-suite bath and the other two share a jack-n-jill bath. All have large walk-in closets.
• Lower level family/billiard room with gas fireplace and wet bar with walk-in pantry walks out to a covered patio in the pines with a tranquil waterfall.
• The lower level also contains a media room, exercise room and 5th bedroom with adjacent bath.
• The backyard also features a large play court for family activities.
• Convenience features include an oversized 3-car garage, low maintenance composite decks, numerous oversized storage closets (one easily convertible to a future wine cellar), dual stairways to lower level, mudroom with built-ins, main floor laundry with plenty of counter and cabinet space plus additional clothes hanging space, central A/C, lawn sprinkler system and fire sprinkler system. Walking distance to the community fitness center and adult pool.
This home is designed for family gatherings and entertaining. Enjoy this amazing home for a lifetime! Castle Pines Village is a conveniently located, gated community featuring two country clubs as well as numerous swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, open space and miles of jogging/walking/biking paths. Easily accessible via I-25 to Castle Rock and the Denver area.
Call us now or send us your information